Hi there! This week's sketch is really great. I hope you get a chance to play along.
This card came about because of guilt. I have been cleaning out my craft studio today in preparation for a garage sale I'm participating in on Sunday, and guys... I have a lot of paper. Too much. I was shaking my head all day as I sorted through the rack and decided what should stay and what should go.
What I once thought was gorgeous and trendy, is not any more.
AHA MOMENT #2:
I must use my stash while I am still in love with it.
Here's my card:
This is new BasicGrey stuff right here. In the past I have hoarded chipboard elements because normally there's only ONE of each thing in a pack. What if I need that one thing in the future? It will be gone!!
AHA MOMENT #3:
I won't ever NEED that one thing. I will find something else suitable.
So there you have it. My aha moments are something I need to keep in mind constantly when I'm crafting. USE YOUR STUFF TOBI!!! Anyway.. Thanks for listening. hahahaha..
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC29), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!