My Style?

What is my style?

I’ve often thought about this question as I peruse my favourite blogs and notice everyone seems to have a signature style. I think one thing I like to do is try new things, keep it varied, keep it interesting for me, and because of this I don’t think I have a style…

Why am I talking about this? Because this week’s challenge at Case Study is to make a card that’s “your style.” Hmm… So.. I guess I do a lot with Copics, or colouring. And I guess I do cards with layers. But sometimes I make tags. Sometimes I don’t colour at all.

Crap.

OK. So here’s a card with no colouring, but I think it’s kinda me? I have no frickin clue!!

justbc
 

So in addition to this week’s current Case Study challenge, I played along with today’s Ways To Use it challenge at SCS. The challenge was to use some supplies that may have a little dust on ‘em. That’s easy! I thumbed through my old 6x6 pads and pulled out this ol’ gem by BasicGrey. ALSO, I grabbed my bag o’ black buttons that literally had dust on them. In addition to that I grabbed some bling and my pretty TSG stamp set (Just for You) that both haven’t seen the light of day in a long, long time.

If that wasn’t enough. I incorporated another Dare to Get Dirty challenge (DTGD12rainy) I just can’t tell you what it is (fan club members eyes only) but this is a great one.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Haha! I don't think many of us can exactly pinpoint our own style, but that's what makes it all the more interesting! I prefer visiting the blogs of artists that have the capacity to surprise me :) That being said, I think this card is very "you" and I love it!! Thanks for joining us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just love all the color on this Tobi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tobi. We are all in the same boat of confusion when it comes to defining our signature style- I like that your approach is to emphasize the "fun for me" part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tobi, I love the depth the dark mats give to the rich colours. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeeHee! Don't worry Tobi, I can't figure out my style either. :) This is fabulous by the way! Thanks for joining us on our first week of our 2nd Year Anniversary Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!