I love starburst layouts and I thought I would give a Christmas theme a whirl.
I used a bunch of Doodlebug products (I was going to apply for the DT, but who am I kidding: I’m way too freakin’ busy!!!) so I have a bunch of stuff hangin’ around. I love the bright colours and they just SCREAM Christmas, don’t they? Like, really… SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway. I used a cute little Stampendous! stamp (Birdie Kiddo) and coloured her up with Copics.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC41 and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!