November Greenhouse Sneak Peek

Hi there! It’s time for another sneak peek at Technique Tuesday’s monthly Greenhouse Society Stamp set! This month’s set is a lovely traditional image that is great for formal holiday cards. I picture giving the card I made to my principal or something.. It’s gorgeous.. Here’s the stamp set:

Technique-Tuesday-Greenhouse-11-12-Clear-Stamps-Large
And here’s my card…
photo (39)

I went with some traditional-ish plaid papers (on second thought, maybe instead of giving this to my principal I’ll give it to one of my Scottish family members!!) and kept the Copic colouring quite understated. At first I was a little stumped as to how I would colour the image, but I just gave the needles a greenish hue and coloured the pinecones relatively simply.. To add a touch of “frost” I applied a little “Rock Candy” Distress Stickles to the tips of the pinecone scales and I spread the Stickles on the needles. If you’ve never used the stuff it’s great. I dries kind of like crystals..

IMGP1883

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like it! Check out the Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!