Flip Calendar

Today I’m sharing a project I’ve designed for a class at Clipper Street Scrapbooking Company. If you’re in the area just click on the link and it will bring you to the online sign-up area. If you don’t live in the area you have to options, 1) we do ship our kits-to-go (you’ll get the kit plus full instructions) or 2) enjoy the photos!!

 

flipaug

 

flipaprilflipdecflipfebflipjanflipjulyflipjuneflipmarchflipmayflipnovflipoctflipsept

I won’t divulge all of my trade secrets, but I will tell you that I only used a half of a 6x6 paper pad for this calendar! With a project like this (especially if you’re mass-producing) you want a happy balance between clean&simple and complex. Projects that take more than a few hours rarely keep my focus, so I made sure that this little flip album would be really quick!

Something that really helped to speed up the process was the SRM mini calendar stickers. (thanks Susan!!) I just adhered the stickers to a white piece of cardstock and cut them out. Bam.

And.. If you want, I made the calendar in two different sizes/orientations: here’s a peek at the portrait style:

 

flipportrait

 

Thanks for takin’ a look. I’d love you know what you think… I love this little project to bits!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE, Love, love! Great seeing you creating with SRM's mini calendars! Did I say I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!