Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Cards are Easy!

Why is it that Christmas cards are so easy to make? The ideas just keep coming and coming and my only hope is that I will have enough time to use all of my pretty stamps before the big day! 

Here are a couple of cards made with some new Annabelle Stamps: 

I am teaching a mixed media card class at Clipper Street and this card is a combination of a couple ideas from it. The sentiment is from Annabelle's set called Merry Messages and I stamped it on vellum with Staz-on. Plus... that beautiful poinsettia by Spellbinders - it's a "classic" in my Christmas repertoire. 


This uses Merry Messages again, this time paired with these adorable stamps from Hero Arts. They are a few years old (like maybe, 5 years old!!) but are still one of my fav's. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Check out all three NEW Christmas sets here, and have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Great cards - love the mixed media one! :) Have a wonderful class, I'd love to be in one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!