November Annabelle Stamps Challenge


I'm so excited that we're all thinking about Christmas!! I had a little choir rehearsal at my house last night and my students were thrilled that I was playing Christmas music... YAY!!

For this month's challenge I used some BRAND-NEW stamps from Annabelle... Just released yesterday! Check out my card:

Absolutely non-traditional colours, but these papers are all from this year's Pink Paislee Christmas collection. I love them because they are rustic and woodsy and warm.. All good things when it comes to Christmas. 


For the sentiment and main image I used stamps from Holly Jolly Christmas. I stamped the wreath in green then added white and red Liquid Pearls. It was a snap and yet so pretty! 

Check out the Annabelle Stamps Blog for more challenge details! 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Don't tell anyone but I was playing Christmas music yesterday too.... Your card is a stunner Tobi, loving the new sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!