Annabelle Stamps Monthly Challenge


Hello all, thank you for joining us tonight for the very last challenge of 2013!  This month it's all about colour, and these would be perfect for lots of different occasions including Christmas!  So grab out your stamps and join in with us!!

Here's my card for the challenge: 

I tried and tried to find some papers that matched the colour-scheme, but it was no good... So I went about finding some PanPastels that worked.. I don't have a lot of them so I had a compromise on a couple of the colours, but that's ok, right? Instead of using regular cardstock I used Ranger's "Specialty Stamping Paper." It's basically a low-gloss glossy paper. It was interesting to try to get the PanPastels to show up (the blues didn't like it at all) but once I found some colours that worked it ended up looking kind of like marble... 

I used stamps from the Holly Jolly Christmas set and used a little wire twine to string them together. Do you like the glitter paper?? I can't resist using it around the holidays.. 

Want to play along with the challenge?
Head on over to the Annabelle Stamps Blog to check out the DT samples! Remember to be eligible for the $20.00 Discount Coupon you must use AnnaBelle Stamps and follow the guidelines HERE!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Clever use of the colours Tobi, love your sentiment on vellum too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally made those pan pastels work for you, they look incredible Tobi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!