February Greenhouse Society

The 25th is here, and our Poppies - Greenhouse Society stamp set is now shipping!

I had some fun being overly dramatic with my watercoloring last night!! Here's my card: 


I actually laid down the blobs of color first then stamped on top. I tried stamping first but I had a hard time colouring out of the lines! My kindergarten teacher would be proud!! 
Technique-Tuesday-Greenhouse-Poppies-Clear-Stamp-Medium
The Poppies - Greenhouse Society stamp set consists of nine clear stamps on a 3" x 4" storage sheet.
Not a Greenhouse Society member yet? We have you covered! It's on sale for a limited time to non-members for $12.99 (plus shipping and handling).
If you like botanical-themed stamps, you may want to consider joining theGreenhouse Society. We release a new stamp set every month as part of this collection. Members get the Greenhouse sets for $9.99 each (plus shipping and handling) and enjoy other benefits. Check out the Membership Agreement andFAQ page on our Web site for more details on joining the Greenhouse Society.
Visit our blog again on March 15th to see the next installment in the Greenhouse Society!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!