May Arts Collab with Stampendous!

ma_stampendous

We just love the way a terrific ribbon product can make a great card  or stamp image just come alive. And we’re so grateful to our friends at May Arts who keep us in ribbon for all our creations! They want to keep you in ribbon, too, which is why each of the three prize packages in this terrific Blog Hop includes a whole spool of your choice from May Arts! Wowsie, wow, wow! Plus a Jumbo Cling Rubber Flower Stamp Set and a Jumbo Clear Handle from Stampendous. 
To celebrate this pairing I made a cute little card using some brand-new Stampendous! stamps and a little bit of string from May Arts: 
I stamped Geo Blossom Cling Stamp in various Memento Luxe colours and made a custom patterned paper. I sat there looking at it and decided it would look cool if I cut a shape from it. I love butterflies, so it was a natural choice. I added a touch of Yard String Burlap to the edge and that was that!!! 
Be sure to leave comments on the Stampendous! blog, over on the May Arts Blog, and on the blogs of our designers. You’ll get entered once for every comment you make.

You Might Also Like

33 comments

Thank you for commenting!