May Arts and Stampendous Blog Hop

ma_stampendous
We’ve had so much fun this week showcasing beautiful ribbon from May Arts and some new stamp designs from Stampendous! Stamps! I have been neglecting my Copic markers lately so I pulled out a new House-Mouse Designs® stamp and got colouring. Here's today's card: 

Who doesn't need birthday cards? This is a great any-ages card that I've left sentiment-less intentionally. I made this with my Grandma in mind - I hope she likes it!! 

You can see in this photo a little clearer that I added some fun texture around the edges. I airbrushed around the edges with BG13 then misted a piece of burlap with colorless blender solution and pressed it into the airbrushing. It's such a fun way to add colour to an image! 

Supplies used: 
Ribbon: May Arts
Papers: BasicGrey Patterned paper & Bazzill Cardshoppe
Copic Markers: Mice: C7, 5, 3, 1 and W5, 3, 1 - Skin: E13. 11. YR000, 0000; Balloons: R37, 35, 32, 30 and BG 78, 75, 34, 11
Pastel Chalk Pencil by General's



Now go see what our Design Team has for you today! Make sure you comment for a great prize! 
Good luck and happy hopping. 

Jamie Martin

Janelle Stollfus (Thursday)

Cyndi Bundy

Janelle Stollfus (Friday)

Kristine Reynolds

Krissy Fossmeyer

Tobi Crawford (you are here)

Lea Kimmel

Tenia Nelson

Suzanne Czosek

You Might Also Like

29 comments

Thank you for commenting!