Stampendous! Creative Palette

At the Winter CHA Stampendous announced a lot of new products that ventured into the "mixed media" world of papercrafts and I couldn't be happier! Obviously I am finding this genre appealing lately so it's great to play with new products and tools that will add to my ever-growing art collection! 

So one night I pulled out the Creative Palette from Stampendous and started mono-printing. It's still very new to me (and I need some lessons) but I had some good results the first couple tries: 



Currently I am treating my prints like patterned paper and making some funky cards with them. Tonight I cut out this piece for my card: 


I stamped on top of it with the Baroque Cross in Archival Ink for a dark impression. 
I got a request for a sympathy card, so I chose a simple sentiment from Say It Today to complete the card: 



In an effort to come out with a clean impression on top of the slightly bumpy texture of the mono-print I got a bit of a shadow. It's okay though, it makes it look 3D-ish! 

Thanks for stopping by! 



You Might Also Like

7 comments

Thank you for commenting!