I'm on a roll..

After losing my so-called "Mojo" for a little while it's starting to come back. My mojo returning also coincides with the school-year coming to a close, and it's a good feeling knowing that I'll be on summer vacation in a few short days!










I made this card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I've never done one of her sketches before, (don't know why.. just busy) and this one was fun! I also got to use a cupcake stamp which was cool. It was actually kind of a build-your-own stamp (by technique tuesday) so i could use different inks.


This second card is for an upcoming class at my LSS where I will teach Copic techniques that centre around using greys and the blender to create light and shadow. I'm still playing with the effects myself, and it should be fun! I also incorporated a challenge on SCS to use knots. I knotted a scrap piece of ribbon and used a glue dot to adhere it to the handle of the watering can.

Thanx for looking!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love both of the cards. Glad you're getting the mojo back! (Although I really find it hard to believe that you could ever lose yours.) I enjoy all your cards. I'm looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!