My Stamping/Scrapping Space

t's not ideal, but this is where I create. I currently live in a two bedroom condo with my son and my fiance, so space is tight. I have taken over the "dining room" and it is now my stamping/scrapbooking/office/music space. Takes the word multi-functional to a new level.


This is the table where I stamp. I refinished it myself a couple years ago and it's actually a nice table to stamp on. I do, however, stamp on a basic grey magnetic mat to protect the table. The stuff that surrounds the mat always changes, but the Making Memories carousel and cutter always remain.

Behind me to my left is my paper rack. Each section can hold about 200 pieces of 12x12 paper so I've divided my paper up by brand. There are some brands (Basic Grey) that I've divided up by line because I've had 100+ pieces just in that one line (Blush and Scarlet's Letter to name a few).


















This is my newest organizational addition. I have wanted a clip-it-up for a LONG time, but my LSS's don't carry them (and won't be brining them in) so I asked my mom to check out the price in the US. It was $60 and I just didn't want to pay that, so I got her to buy me two packs of clips (100 for $13) and I found this picture display apparatus (by Umbro for $25) that resembled the clip-it-up, so I bought it and tried it out. It's not as stable as I imagine the clip-it-up would be, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Brilliant! I love your space. I have bought the clips also but just haven't found the solution as to what I am going to use them on yet. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your space is great! I only have a 2 bedroom condo that I share with my daughter who is an art student so she has the dining room as her "studio" and I have the small space off our kitchen as my scrap/stamp/office....we make do just like you have! But I still drool over those lucky people who have those magnificent rooms! Glad I found your blog! I will be checking in regularly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!