Sydney's Birthday Card (FS70)

My son had a classmates birthday party to go to and this was the card I made for her. Whenever I sit down to do a card I always take a look at SCS or one of the challenge blogs to see if I can 1) make a card that suits my needs, and 2) play along with a challenge.

This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS. I cased this card, and changed all but the layout and embellishment treatment.
I made the "scene" behind Elzybells by using a post-it and my copic airbrush system. I then strategically placed a couple of tree rub-ons, and I was done.

Supplies:

Stamps: elzybells
Paper: american crafts, bazzil
Ink: palette- noir,
Accessories: copic markers and airbrush,
basic grey and scenic route
rub-ons, amuse ribbon, heidi swapp ghost crown

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!