Downloaded some Patterned Paper!

This is the first time I've downloaded from Becky Oehler's blog, and it won't be the last! She creates these "patterned paper" designs and you download and print them out on whatever paper you want! I chose to print them on plain white by Prism.

You can find her papers here.

It's been a while since I've made a layered card like this. I forgot how much paper you use! This is also a CPS sketch, i just layered it x10! haha

The colors are brown, cool caribbean and white. Stamps, by CHF ofcourse! Here's the full-size and inside:



This card is for the color challenge at SCS. I subbed a couple colours for the new in-colors (pink pirouette, and riding hood red) so I could use the new Designer papers.. LOVE the shabby chic look.

Stamps are Papertreyink.







You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. These are both beautiful, but I especially love the second card with the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the card you did using the paper!!! What great layers! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...both cards are utterly fabulous!! Love them! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~lea lawson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute cards. I love the layered one. And the owl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are very lovely. So well made. Love the owl and the layers.

    Joke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - where do I start! That downloaded paper is way cool - SOOOOO love your owl image - he is entirely too cute and LOVE what you did with the CPS sketch1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card especially love the cute lil owl :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh. such a fun, vibrant cps card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool Tobi. She has another set she is releasing Friday 12:00am. I have a couple cards I have ready to go using them. Check it out around 9pm your time tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the paper pieced "28"!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!