Rainbow Colour Trends Challenge

I have loved rainbows all of my life. I don’t love them like Yosemite Bear loves them, but I always go, “LOOK! A RAINBOW!” whenever there’s one in sight. As a child I would always/only draw the same scene: rolling hills, a tree, and a sun with a rainbow coming out of it. I don’t have a talent for drawing so that was my thing.. When I saw the current colour challenge at Embellish Magazine I was full-on, all-the-way into this challenge, so this is what I made:

july5cloud3

I used some stamps from my beloved Elzybells collection. (I miss reading her blog and seeing those stamps around.. anyone else?) The rainbow was a challenge because there were only 3 spaces, but I tried to fit all of the colours in and added some glitter help it along, lol.. The sentiment is stamped on a cardstock sticker. I love those things! Bummer I have only 1 left…

july5cloud2

It looks so magical with glitter doesn’t it? I used some of my favourite paper: Echo Park Summertime that just so happened to have rainbow stuff in the collection… Smile So that’s all! I hope you’re having a great week.

july5cloud

Copics: R35; YR02, 04; Y02, 15, 17; YG03; BG70, 72; V04

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for commenting!