iSpy Sketches #6

Greetings from Ireland!!


ISS06 is from Patter Cross (identicaltriplets @ SCS) and is based on this card


photo (9)
I made this card the other day and thought I would have a chance to post it but so far I've been awake for 40+ hours and no WIFI for most of it!! The horror.... I used some October Afternoon paper for the background, and just added those perfect little hexagon tiles by pink paislee that helped me achieve the look of the sketch. The coloring: more adventures with Tim Holtz distress pens on watercolor paper.

Sorry I don't have the links for you, but please click on the iSpy link on the side to see this week's challenge!
Ps.. I will update with some Ireland pics soon! I am so excited to be here with my husbands girls rugby team!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. How cute is he! Hope you are having a blast traveling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this week's sketch!! I love your coloring of that chef, he's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa....Ireland, what fun!!! Not sure about the time difference so hope you're not tooo messed up!!! Love the card!!! Image is adorable and chipboard pieces are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this! The chipboard pieces are perfect, and I love how you arranged them. Gorgeous colouring too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chef is so cute! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's it. I want to be you when I grow up! How do you always make your cards so fabulous when using chipboard when mine look like they are straight out of the city dump when I try! Ack! Chipboard hates me! Love your little chef and you are certainly rocking those distress markers! Pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!