Here’s my card:
This is a new to me stamp set from There She Goes called Aim for the clouds. There were a lot of cute images to choose from but I loved this little scene.. When I was a kid I only knew how to draw one thing: rolling hills, just like this! Too funny…
If you have a chance, please pop by DJ's gallery or her blog to congratulate her on her feature and to check out her gorgeous creations :) Thank you so much DJ for inspiring us this week!
Here’s the sketch.. I loved it. Lots of layers to feature my new patterned papers.. (The papers I used were all from a company called Simple Stories.)
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC05), and link it here with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
Click to go to blog post!