This is my second post about Technique Tuesday’s new collection called the Greenhouse Society. Each month this year, we will release a new Greenhouse Society stamp set featuring the best botanicals of the season plus classic sentiments. The images and sentiments from each of the different sets are sized to work well with all the other Greenhouse Society stamps. If you get them all, you will have a collection of botanical images and sentiments that you can mix and match on your cards and scrapbook pages.
I spend a while playing around with this design and it had many permutations, and this is the end result! I really love the shabbiness and the texture I achieved by trial and error… Here’s the process:
- stamped image with Archival ink on Copic X-press blending CS
- ink paper with Ranger blending tool and distress inks (broken china, peeled paint, bundled sage)
- with distress MARKERS, colour the flowers in with coordinating colours and blend with water pen
- sprinkle shabby white embossing powder randomly around image and heat from underneath with heat tool
- sand the image in random locations and scrape edges
Here’s another look at the stamp set:
There’s a give-away!!! To Enter:
To enter this giveaway, just answer the following question in the comments section of this blog post.
Which of the Greenhouse Society stamp sets do you like the best?
Leave a comment at the Technique Tuesday Blog by midnight on April 26th. (One entry per person, please.) We will pick a winner the next day!