Two-for-one

I played along with two challenges tonight - the Clean and Simple challenge at SCS and TSG152 - make a card for your Dad..

This stamp set might not be an obvious choice for a dad, but my Dad is a character and you certainly need to know him to love him!! Here's my card:







The card was inspired by the Clean and Simple challenge... The layout is awesome and it was the perfect opportunity to use my new Memory Box grass die...

The stamp set is from There She Goes and it's called My Little Friend. it's an adorable set and everyone loves it!

Thanks for popping by!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your card so cute .... love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you played. This is beyond adorable Tobi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!