Happy Easter!

It's Easter already, can you believe it?!? I've made a few cards to give to family members (and for the flower shop) and I can't wait to show you!!

First, a card with some new Mint Motif stamps ( Beyond Borders, Too and Simply Sentiments) - I used them to create the background papers...









I stamped the sentiment on a die cut spellbinder called Fancy Tags Three with a few words from the Simply Sentiments set a "Easter" from a Kim Hughes set... Cool, eh?

Here are some other cards I've created... Have a wonderful Easter!















































The splatter card was misted with "Dylusion" mists by Ranger... Aren't they fantastic?? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are adorable - LOVE the splatter one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I LOVE these cards--the first one is bold with the hot pink and black with the yellow accents--LOVE that chick in the egg paper!!! YOU ROCK:) Happy EASTER:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!