Because we’re featuring Melyssa I HAD to use one of my Whimsie Doodle images from the people section of the website.. (If you love gnomes she has lots of cute ones!!)
Here’s my card:
Isn’t he adorable??!! I am not a gnome person around the home, but I sure love to colour them! I paired him with some My Mind’s Eye papers and a couple die cuts (large circle is a Spellbinders and the smaller one is Memory Box) and the button in the center is Basic Grey. I also made this work with today's Free For All Challenge: use two or more patterned papers.. Check it out here.
Here’s the sketch:
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC12), and link it here with the inlinkz widget.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!