Case Study #95

I played along with this week’s Case Study Challenge #95. That’s two weeks in a row for me and there’s two reasons for it, 1) their design team and “muses” always have exceptionally beautiful cards for inspiration and 2) this week’s card uses a Memory Box die that I own and have had a hard time coming up with ways to use it! So here’s my creation:




I had a heck of time photographing this one.. All of those little cuts cast shadows onto the cardbase and it was a nightmare to get it too come out clearly! Anyway… My design came out mostly monochromatic except for that BasicGrey fabric brad.. I like the pop of colour! Thanks for looking!



Supplies not mentioned: SRM Sticker sentiment; Prima rhinestones; BoBunny fabric flower; Bazzill cardstock.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Thank you for commenting!