WOW!!! It's been a busy week around here and we're so happy to see the sun!! It's a long weekend here in Canada so chances are that a few members of our team will be celebrating Canada Day in style. I am especially happy because SCHOOL’S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! Phew.. that was a tough year and I’m glad I can get a little R&R finally…
Here’s my card…
I used a bunch of BoBunny emphemera and chipboard accents I had kickin’ around. This was a great sketch to use the labels that came in the package! I stamped a little sentiment (Sweet Somethings by Technique Tuesday) and in my mind I thought this would be a great welcome to the neighbourhood type of card!
Here’s the sketch… It has so many possibilities!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC22, and link it here with the inlinkz widget.)
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!