Congrats Grads

IMG_1037

Hi there! I’m here with my peeps from Technique Tuesday sharing some projects featuring one of their new stamp lines called Signed, Sealed, Delivered! This was a great kick in the butt for me to get my grad cards done and I LOVE them! Every year I have a year-end party with my Chamber Choir (my top auditioned choir with whom I spend A LOT of time!) and I give all of grads a little farewell/thank you speech and one of my “Tobi cards.” Actually… making the cards is the easy part, it’s what goes inside that’s hard!

IMG_1036

 

IMG_1035

So.. with the help of my little Cap and Gown seal stamp (only $2.99!!!) the cards are ready for me to write inside. (yikes…) Wish me luck! I don’t want to, but I think I may shed a tear or two as I write them – and more than that – say what I wrote to them IN PERSON… Head over to the TT Blog to check out our projects!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!