WOW!!! It looks like you all love ISSC18 as much as we did!! The entries blew us away with so many clever and cute takes on the sketch. This month is full of amazing sketches and I can't wait to show you our latest!!!
Here are my cards. I used some new Technique Tuesday cards called "Seals" and they are just too cute! I love that you get some good ink, some great patterned papers and the seal of your choice and voila - your card is done..
I tried to use manly papers (Echo Park "Note to Self" an some manly fibers.. BURLAP!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC19), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!