Take a look at this week’s iSpy guest: it's none other than Lori Boyd (3Bugs&Me @ SCS) and is based on this card. A few of us have on the DT have had the opportunity to work with Lori on design teams and she's an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold. This sketch was so easy once I had the image picked out, and that was easy too! How many rectangle images do YOU own? I have a bunch, so I just went with an oldie but a goodie.. Here’s today’s card:
So a cute MFT stamp, some great Pink Paislee papers and I’ve got a pretty cute card!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC20, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!