Hi there!! I have a very bright and happy card to share this evening! It’s a double-duty card – challenge #1, I used this week’s iSpy Sketch! ISSC34 challenge is Joanne Basile (basilefamily @ SCS) and is based on this card. Here’s my version:
I used Amy Tangerine papers and embellishment (doily) and the image has to do with challenge #2. I made this card for our monthly feature at the There She Goes blog called TSG (Again!) where we feature 3 older sets. This set is called Wrapped in Joy and it’s awesome because the set is geared towards various gift-giving situations (Christmas.. Birthday…) and the art is just too cute! Check out the There She Goes blog to see the special feature!
Design Notes: I used Copic markers to colour the image, then I added some shading with a Pastel Chalk pencil in black with a blending stump… Oooooo… dramatic!!!
Wanna join us at iSpy?? Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC34), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!