Hi there friends and readers! I am sorry I’ve been kinda quiet this past week or two.. I’m in full back-to-school mode and my body is just not on the same clock as the school… That’s all I have to say! lol… but seriously. I have some great kids and I’m really looking forward to my choirs starting up!
Here’s my take:
It is mostly cardstock and patterned papers (My Mind’s Eye), but the most important part – the sentiment – is a new Technique Tuesday stamp that I finally christened called Bright Idea. Thanks to this sketch, I love how this card turned out… YAY!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC32), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!