Deconstructed Sketch #88


feb6zebra2

Hi there. I’ve had quite the week trying to deal with my ulcer – it’s not been fun – but I’ve been really trying to get back to crafting as therapy and a time to relax… It’s tough sometimes with deadlines, but I love making cards and I have to remind myself that I’m fortunate to have an outlet I’m able to do (financially) and that I am good at. Some people don’t get to realize their talents and that is so sad to me.. Everyone’s good at something, right??

I have been looking forward to making a card with this week’s Deconstructed Sketch. I’m a sucker for banners, what can I say!!


I obviously did not do a circle card, but I kept the layout the same. I love this one!!

feb6zebra

Please visit the Deconstructed Sketch blog for more info and I hope you play along! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Thank you for commenting!