You are… Wonderful

Hi there! Today I’m sharing a card made with the newest Greenhouse Society stamp set coloured with Watercolor Crayons.
Here’s a little step-by-step for you:
  1. I started out by laying down some colour. I had a few different hues of blue and green, but the “shading” wasn’t dramatic at all.
photo (75)
2. I added some more concentrated colour (WAY less water than with my first pass to get more POP)
photo (77)
3. I added “shading” with some dark brown watercolor crayons to give the flowers a more dimensional effect.
photo (76)
All done!
photo (78)
I have had a request for some more “traditional” cards for all occasions and I thought this fit the bill perfectly. When I go traditional I like to tone down the colour palette (not my usual flashy colours) but I still like to have patterns, so this is a good compromise, I think.
Stop by the Technique Tuesday blog to see what everyone else did with this lovely set!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!