Happy Valentine’s Day & a Sketch

Happy Valentine’s Day!

We don’t really do much around here besides little candy gifts and cards, but I think it will be a nice day!

It’s time for a new Deconstructed Sketch, and here’s today’s card:

feb14topdog

  • I just love this new set from There She Goes called The Doxie With Moxie, especially because I have a little wiener dog of my own now!! Since she’s been around we’ve made a lot of wiener jokes and this set warms my heart!
  • So the little city-scape is part of the Doxie set so it was really easy to put together this little scene. The only tricky stamping was the “shadow effect” on the buildings – it’s super easy though. First, stamp the image in black, and second, stamp the image in grey ink and offset it slightly. DONE!
  • The sketch is this week’s Deconstructed Sketch:

Visit the Deconstruced blog for more sketchy info! Thanks for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. eek! How cute is that Doxie?! Adorable! Love the scene, Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I love that little doggy and the fabulous scene in the background! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!