Here is the project.
- I covered the 8.5x11 canvas with vintage dictionary paper and added some yellow orange paint on top. The blue paint splatters were done with a metallic paint by Lumiere (and the splatters are actually a stencil. Random but not!). Once the paint dried I stamped the images (Jumbo Calla Lilly) with Black Archival Ink.
2. Paint in the image with watered-down acrylic paints. FYI, I watered down the paints so I could still see the stamped lines.
3. Once the paint has dried, draw over the stamped lines with a black pen.
4. Cover the images with the masks. (Included FREE with the Jumbo Cling stamps!)
5. Using a sponge, go around the outside of the mask. This will add a shadow to the images.
Done! Doesn't that look great with the shading??
My mind is reeling with ideas with the other jumbo stamps and I've got some fresh canvases ready and waiting! Thanks for joining me today!