Monster Birthday

We are nearing the 100th sketch at Deconstructed Sketches and I heard Jen has something up her sleeve – so stay tuned! For now I have a happy little card to share with you using Deconstructed Sketch #98

monsterbday
So this is a new-to-me stamp (and coordinating die) called Little Monsters Balloon from Annabelle Stamps and I’m smitten! He is a dorky and cute little guy, isn’t he? I paired him with some manly Echo Park papers and coloured him with Copic markers. This was a fun creation!

Check out Jen’s Deconstructed Sketch blog for more info and inspiration! I hope you can play along this week!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. eek! So cute, Tobi! Love his dorky look! lol
    Wonderful shading too!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE as can be! Fabulous coloring~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this guy from ABS and love how you used him Tobes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Lil Monster! Love your colouring, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Tobi! i love every perfect detail! just awesome! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uber cute and one of my all time fave stamps. Your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!