Stampbook Saturday: Project Life Round 2

Hi there!
It’s my turn to post on the TSG Blog today and I’ve been challenged to use stamps on a scrapbook layout. Since I’ve been trying my hand at Project Life I thought I would try a layout with 6x6 sections.

photo (35)
I made the layouts quite simple by using bright cardstock and some coordinating patterned papers (Echo Park) from a 6x6 paper pad. I added a little bit of washi tape here-and-there as well as some cute chipboard elements.
 I stamped on a couple of those pieces:
photo (36)
I used a very popular TSG set with the project life crowd called Oh Snap! I never thought of this set before in this way, but it’s perfect for scrapbooking and art journaling!

photo (30) 
I just added a few stamped touches as to let the pictures be the star… It is my understanding that Project Life layouts are supposed to be on the simple side… That’s okay with me!!!

photo (35)
Thanks for stopping by today!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!