Deconstructed Sketch #100–Week 2

We are givinng DS100 the royal treatment with another week’s worth of cards and inspiration! I hope you can join us!!

For today’s card I HAD to make a Mother’s Day card. I kinda…. FORGOT Mother’s Day was this weekend and the flower shop at which I supply my cards has NONE.. So I got to work!

photo (59)

 

I went funky and graphic with this Mom card, right? It’s for the cool Mom in your life! I will share the rest of my Mother’s Day cards in a couple days, but I definitely had help from my Silhouette this year. I cut out a bunch of heart shapes and “mom” sentiments and got creating. The heart in the box is a Silhouette shape and the papers are My Mind’s Eye. The final touch was the “mom” sentiment (from SRM’s Express Yourself Mother’s Day) mounted on black cardstock.

It's the Deconstructed Sketch's 2 year anniversary AND 100th sketch! To celebrate we have some special guests joining us as well as two amazing sponsors and we want YOU to join us too! Now here's what you want to know - how can I play too?!?

Commenting:
  • There is a prize hidden somewhere out in the 100th sketch blog hop!! One very lucky randomly selected commenter will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Tiddly Inks Stamps!
  • So what do you need need to do? Visit all the blogs on the link list below and leave a comment on their Deconstructed Sketch 100th sketch post and cross your fingers!
  • The commenting prize deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. We've got TWO things to celebrate so we are celebrating for two weeks!
Make a project:
  • There is also a prize saved for one of our sketch participants! One very lucky randomly selected sketch participant will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Taylored Expressions!!
  • So what do you need to do for this one? Use sketch 100 to create a project - your project can be a card, layout, Project Life creation - anything, just make sure the sketch is visible. Photograph your creation and upload it to an online gallery or blog and come back here and add a direct link to your project in InLinkz on the Deconstructed Sketch 100 post on Jen's Blog.
  • The project deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. Enter as many times as you want with different projects!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so glad you posted this. I forgot it was mothers day too! EeK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!