Stampendous Elements

Our newest Fran•táge images for Spring 2013 are our wonderful new Elements images and you can check out the buzz on the Stampendous blog.  These are terrific collages of various images on one theme. I like using them on my mixed media projects so today I’m sharing a recent art journal page where I used a few of the stamps in the background:

photo (57)
This journal page is in my Dyan Reaveley art journal. I’ve adhere some patterned papers down and painted on top using various acrylic paints and a stencil.

Then…. I stamped.


photo (58)
For a lot of mixed media artists getting the whole impression of a stamp isn’t the point – it’s all about texture. I stamped the Cling Phone Elements on the seam… Who cares?! It looks awesome!



photo (60)
I also used Cling Sewing Elements and only managed to get a bit of the image on there… Again, oh well! I think all of these bits and pieces come together to make a coherent piece in the end… 


photo (57)
Other stamps used: Cling Jumbo Calla Lily and Life is Art. I also mixed some Royal Blue Glass Glitter with a little heavy gel medium and scraped it along the top right corner. It adds a nice glittery touch!

Have a wonderful day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!