Stampendous Partners with STAEDTLER!

Hi there! I have an exciting week of posts and to start off with a bang the Stampendous! team has been treated to a partnership with STAEDTLER products! There will be opportunities for you to win some huge prizes (and I hope you do!) and for you to see some cool new stamps just released by Stampendous!
 
IMGP3397
 
I decided to pull out two gorgeous new sets called Air Scapes and Soaring Sentiments and I coloured in the balloons with STAEDTLER ergosoft aquarell watercolor pencils. (I got the 12 pack) If you are new to colouring and not sure about the whole “Copic thing” then getting your feet wet with watercolor pencils (did you catch the pun??!!) is a non-scary way to start! You just colour the area you want coloured then wet it with a water pen.
 
IMGP3395

I left the colours really pale because I wanted them to match the patterned papers but you can get quite intense with them as well. I love the look of watercolour mediums though. It’s a soft and pretty effect! (You may also notice a little glitter here and there – I used Crystal Sparkly Embossing Powder.)
 
Here are the ladies that are sharing projects today...make sure you leave some love...some lucky commenters will win some amazing prizes!!!


Tobi Crawford (You are here)


You Might Also Like

52 comments

Thank you for commenting!