Annabelle Sneak Peeks Day 3


It's day three of sneaks from Annabelle Stamps and it's been very hard to keep these two cards a secret! Sometimes when I get a new stamp set I struggle to come up with an idea that I feel is innovative - but not with this set... It's called Butterfly Sunshine and I'll show you why. I have two very different takes on a sunburst theme.

First I'll show you what I did with three of the butterfly images:


I stamped the butterflies with Archival ink onto watercolour paper and coloured them with Distress Markers. I used the remnants from a card I made last week to create this sunburst pattern that emanates from the center(ish) of the card.

For my second card I am showing you what I did with the two sunburst stamps in the set... 

I did my best to find inks with the same tint (the amount of white mixed with the colour) so my rainbow was consistent. I don't own a lot of coloured inks, so I think I did pretty well.. I actually like how some of my stamping was inconsistent - it makes it look kind of distressed. Some of my inks are a little old and on the dry side, but it worked out to my advantage this time! The sentiment is a perfect accompaniment to a rainbow card, and I stamped it and die cut it out with a Spellbinders label die. 

Head on over to the Annabelle Stamps blog to see more sneak peeks! Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

9 comments

Thank you for commenting!