Deconstructed Sketch #112

It's time for another fabulous Deconstructed Sketch

Here's today's card: 


I picked up the new Chalk Studio paper from My Mind's Eye and I thought I'd play around with one of my new stamp sets: Mixed Media Backgrounds. I stamped some of the circle elements in Versamark and embossed them with white embossing powder. Then, to chalk up the background I brushed on some watered-down white paint. The sentiment is from the MME collection. 


Here's the sketch: 


Sketch Guidelines:

Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 112? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS112 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page throughout the week to see if your card is featured!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is wonderful Tobi! I love that your stamping is in the background and the focal image is from the papers... that's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your new stamps and the versatility of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!