Hello and welcome to Friday!!! All week the Stampendous DT has been collaborating with Dreamweaver stencils and I've had a lot of fun learning how to use their products! Here's today's card:
I don't know what it is about a silhouetted image, but it is one of my favourite techniques to use when dealing with a solid image. (I used the Beach Chair stencil today) Here's how I made the scene:
- First, I masked off an area to create a sunset with Post-its. I used Copics to airbrush the background. (YR27, 68, 65, BG15)
2. Then I used a pale beige Copic to airbrush in the sand colour (E33). There was no need to mask off the top because the orange would be unaffected.
3. I then taped the stencil to the background paper and smeared some black embossing paste over the stencil.
4. I removed the stencil and voila!!
5. The final touch was to add a touch of dark beige (E35) underneath the chair... And of course the sentiment! (Soaring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamps)
Dreamweaver Stencils are just such a natural combination with our summery images and all our glitters and other Essentials products. We hope you’ve been following along all week so that you can have the opportunity to win one of three terrific prize packages!
I'm the very last one so if you've missed anyone here's today Blog Hop list: