Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Our challenge is simple:
make a fall/Hallowe'en card. 
 So I used some sweet new Basic Grey Halloween papers in the background.
I couldn't decide what to do as an image, so I dug out some old stickers
and stuck 'em on! Everything was airbrushed with a mustardy
color to unite the different hues.  

 
Here's another fall card to inspire you.

I also wanted to mention we are featuring Jenni Bowlin products this week
on the Jacksonbelle Blog. So here's a card I made with almost all Jenni products:
The products are so unique! I just love 'em. 
Check out the rest of the DT and their fall/Halloween creations:
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh WOW!!!! These are ALL fantastic Tobi!! I LOVE the JB one! Your layout it sooo cool, Love the background on the second and the top one is just pain out darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Molly you rocked this challenge!! All of your cards are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute stuff! And so much wonderful variety. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tobi these are all SO lovely!!! WOW you rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards - - love the Jenni card….I have those bingo cards and just need to use them! And I love Dracula!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Tobi, these are all AWESOME! You have been a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! These are all incredible!!! Fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your creations Tobi! Wonderful inspiration--thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!