Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Our challenge is simple:
make a fall/Hallowe'en card. 
 So I used some sweet new Basic Grey Halloween papers in the background.
I couldn't decide what to do as an image, so I dug out some old stickers
and stuck 'em on! Everything was airbrushed with a mustardy
color to unite the different hues.  

 
Here's another fall card to inspire you.

I also wanted to mention we are featuring Jenni Bowlin products this week
on the Jacksonbelle Blog. So here's a card I made with almost all Jenni products:
The products are so unique! I just love 'em. 
Check out the rest of the DT and their fall/Halloween creations:
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Thank you for commenting!