Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

For this weeks challenge I wanted to feature the new Basic Grey
products available at the store.
I have had a love affair with BG since I started card-making in 2006 and it
hasn't stopped. I love almost every line they come out with,
especially their Christmas lines, and this year's line
does not dissappoint!

Today marks the 4th installation of our Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge Contest. If you are just joining us, Jacksonbelle is having a contest that runs the entire month of September. The rules are easy…play along with one of our September Tuesday challenges and use stamps from either Stampavie, Inkadinkado, Prima or Basic Grey (all of these brands are carried in the Jacksonbelle store). For all of the contest details, click HERE. You could win a $50, $30 or $15 Jacksonbelle gift certificate!

Here's today's card ( I used this week's CPS Sketch for the layout):



I used my Slice to cut out HO HO HO and Lasting Memories paper served as the base (already embossed!) and everything else was basic grey. The circle in the middle was done with a nestability. I cut out the circle from the bluish paper and filled the hole with the pinkish paper!! I love it!

Check out the rest of the DT's creations!

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is awesome! I absolutely love the buttons...genius! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how for did the nesties cut out (but inset). I thought it was a paper that came that way. Thanks for sharing the how-to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mixie-matchie of stuff and the buttons....oh yeah - -love me the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this! The layout is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gasp! This is just stunning! I absolutely LOVE THIS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! Graphic and Bold...Love your style tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the button "o"s. Way to get creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok now this is adorable!!! Love your take on the CPS sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I love how you used the CPS sketch, the circles for the ho ho ho....genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute Tobi!! You showcased the papers beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!