Limited Supply Challenge: Scary Color Combo

This is just going to be a quick post becuase I have to be at school tomorrow for a 7:20 am choir practice. Why do I do this to myself??? I made this for today's Limited Supply Challenge in which we are challenged to make a card with Halloween colors. I went all out.

I have been playing around with this image for a few days as this is the original stamp.

and well.. i just love dressing him up! So today he's a Dracula Chicken. haha.. I used a Copic multiliner pen to draw all of the extras in.

Here he is close:



And then the whole card:





Stamps: whipper snapper (chicken), Hero Arts (wood grain background)
Paper: DCWV, bazzil, papertrey
Ink: fresh snow (PTI Palette), memento
Accessories: copic markers, K&Co. bats, multiliner pen, ribbon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you for commenting!