Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS


I had a lot of fun creating this card. I don't usually RIP my heavily-guarded Papertrey Ink paper, but for this background I think it was necessary.
I "cased" this card that was created using encaustic painting so I had to find a way to replicate the colours of the background. I stamped "rain" onto the blue that's barely visible in the photo, and I also sponged ink in the same blue colour and cream to create texture in the sky.
The tree and ground have glossy accents on them for the wet and rainy look.


The tree is a die-cut shape from Silhouette. It was originally printed on Kiwi Kiss cardstock, but I sponged most of the green away with brown ink. Now the green is just peeking through here and there...

Stamps: My Favorite Things (rain drops, sentiment)
Paper: papertrey ink
Ink: aqua mist, vintage cream (PTI), Jumbo Java Versamagic
Accessories: Glossy Accents (ranger), pearls (Kaiser)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!