November VSN!

Everytime there's a VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) I try to fit in a few challenges and as per usual I fit in 4. So here are the cards:


These cards (and 6 more of the same) were made with a Unity set I won at SCS
from World Card-making day. Isn't it so perfect? I paired the stamps
with some American Crafts papers I've had hanging around for a while and
viola!


Cracked glass technique. Love it. 3 layers of UTEE (Ultra thick embossing enamel) heated
then allowed to cool. BREAK! (My favourite part) Stamps and all cardstock
is Papertrey Ink.


Very interesting Christmas papers by Pink Paislee.. When I first saw them I was like,
REALLY? Christmas? But when the project is done the papers make the card feel warm
and cozy.. The stamp is a Bella (duh) and the sentiment is Papertrey.


This last card was made again with Pink Paislee papers and a new-to-me stamp by Stampavie.
I grabbed the wrong paper so it was kind of finicky to colour, but it turned out
nice and warm like I wanted it to! Love those Copic markers... Here's a close-up
of the image:



Remember all Inkadinkado and Martha Stewart products are 40% off at Jacksonbelle!  As an added bonus…Lindsey is also giving away a huge prize package of goodies to one lucky customer during the month of November.  You can see the prize and details on how to win HERE.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous coloring on the Christmas card and cracked glass technique on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!