Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Hmmm... What's my favourite product at the Jacksonbelle store? That's the challenge today! Create a project with my favourite product which is..........I would have to say...............there's too many products to choose....... okay, I pick Basic Grey!! I had some papers from last year's Christmas collection laying around and because I need to make way for NEW Christmas product I used that. I made 3 cards, and here they are:






Look, ma! No stamping! I used stickers in the paper pack as well as some ribbon, and some Prima "glitter spray." (the shiny leaf on the last card)...

To celebrate our favorites (and Thanksgiving), Lindsey has a HUGE sale going on in the Jacksonbelle store. EVERYTHING is 25% off. As a bonus, for every order you place between now and the end of the month you get your name entered into a drawing for a HUGE Jacksonbelle goodie package worth over $100!

Be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life
Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I do not think I have ever seen these papers - and they are sooo pretty. Love that big ol' rose too - - what a great trio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are GORGEOUS!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, honestly adore all three of these cards, but the last one with the leaf and the bird is amazing! You blew the challenge out of the water girly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!