Are YOU Ready?

For Christmas, that is... I'm not! We have been a little strapped for cash lately because my husband is a substitute teacher and, go figure, doesn't work a lot in September... SO, we haven't started saving for December, but hopefully that will turn around soon. The one area I'm prepared for, however, is the card realm.. I have had Christmas on the brain for a few months now, being that I have been teaching Christmas card classes at Clipper Street in Langley since the beginning of September. Do you wanna see what I'm teaching in November/December???






All cards were made with Stamping Bella Stamps, My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants papers, and sentiments from this sheet of stickers: 



Stay tuned for World Cardmaking Day activities tomorrow on the SRM blog.. I heard rumors of giveaways or something.... 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooooh!! I love these Christmas cards. They look so fresh and have inspired me to get my Christmas stamps out of the cupboard. Ta heaps. Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!