There She Goes...

I am coming off of a high I got over the weekend where I got to spend some time with some amazing localish stampers. (More on that tomorrow).. One of the people I met was Jessica Knutsen, owner of There She Goes stamps. She offered a make-n-take at the event where I got to stamp and colour an image. I got home and checked out this week's TSG challenge and the image and the colours I used worked perfectly! The challenge was to use the colours Orange, Green and Black.



I used a combination of two stamp sets called Home Sweet Home, and HSH Halloween Additions. I didn't buy these sets and now I'm kicking myself because it was so fun to mix and match the images. So anyway, I spent a little time humming and hawing over the choices, then I stamped coloured it in with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.


I finished the card off by adding an SRM Sticker Sentiment that just happened to be the perfect size! Love that!

Thanx Jessica for a great make-and-take!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the scene you created. Great colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your ATC turned out and it looks fantastic on a card! It was so much fun meeting you last weekend and I can't wait until the next stamping get together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!